Thursday, November 24, 2005

This has been a very good day. We stayed at home and had Thanksgiving with family. We had Jan's parents and aunt. Our children, son-in-law, and two grandchildren. We fried two turkeys and had all that goes with a Thanksgiving dinner. This was the first Thanksgiving since my mom died in October and the Lord blessed us with a good day. I am thankful to the Father in heaven for the many blessings that he has bestowed upon my family during this very difficult of year. The Lord is good and and gracious always to us. His grace to my family is always overwhelming. I am grateful always for every good and perfect gift that comes from the Father. I pray that today was a good day for you and your family. I pray that the Father will richly bless you in all that you do this day in Christ Jesus. Thank you Father for a good day!!!!!

No comments: